Professional Dental Implants from $2800 currently is accessible in Melbourne for local residents in Vermont South at our cheapest price and is both high standard and affordable. We provide you with Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional objective which can be guaranteed and gives you the most effective treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we try to make your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We’re also content with the highest standard of excellence in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with enhanced function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and approved to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
Benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants overall look and feeling much like your own teeth. And because they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Simply because they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures may make chewing problematic. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can provide you with back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants will not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Mainly because nearby teeth are not modified to support the implant, more of your personal teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, maximizing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take away the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, along with the need for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.Unity Dental
has turned into a destination for many residents in Melbourne since we have a long tradition of presenting good results for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We offer advance technology for your personal care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling positioned TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are related range of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your chance to chew and smile with confidence for everybody who is missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely preferred for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for alternative of teeth, ensuring your smile will still be healthy for years into the future.For more information see