Professional Dental Implants from $2800 has become accessible in Melbourne for residents in Toorak at our lowest cost price and is both high standard and inexpensive. We provide Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is certainly guaranteed and offers the best treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to provide your visit straightforward and and enjoyable. We are very proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been known to change our patient’s lives with enhanced function and confidence. . Our dentists are Australian trained and authorised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a entire life.
Added benefit of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And since they are created to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Simply because they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures tend to make chewing challenging. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants will not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. For the reason that nearby teeth are not altered to help with the implant, more of your personal teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and will last very many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take away the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the dependence on messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Unity Dental has become a destination for many residents in Toorak since we have a long tradition of offering great outcomes for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We now have advance computers and technology for your personal care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling placed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with list of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your chance to chew and smile with confidence for anyone who is missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for alternative of teeth, ensuring your smile will almost always be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see