High quality Dental Implants from $2800 has become offered in Melbourne for those residents in Springvale and Springvale South at our lowest cost price and is both effective and inexpensive. We provide Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is guaranteed and delivers the very best treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to make your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We are proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been acknowledged to change our patient’s lives with improved function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and registered to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life long.
Features of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And since they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip inside the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures could possibly make chewing difficult. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants will not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, more of ones own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are particularly durable and can last very many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply that; removable. Dental implants eradicate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the dependence on messy adhesives to make sure they’re in place.
Unity Dental is actually a place to go for many residents in Springvale since we have a long tradition of presenting great outcomes for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance computers and technology for your personal care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling installed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are related range of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your capacity to chew and smile with certainty in case you are missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitution of teeth, ensuring your smile will stay healthy for years into the future.
For more information see