Professional Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be accessible in Melbourne for residents in South Yarra at our lowest cost price and is both fine quality and cost-effective. We offer Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is guaranteed and will provide the most suitable treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we attempt to ensure your visit uncomplicated and enjoyable. We’re very proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been acknowledged to change our patient’s lives with enhanced functionality and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and trained to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, determined by where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Added benefit of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And because they are created to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants eliminate discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing demanding. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants may offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own personal teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take off the troublesome inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the dependence on messy adhesives to ensure they are in place.
Unity Dental is actually a place to go for many residents in South Yarra since we have along tradition of providing good results for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance technology for your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling mounted TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with various health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your chance to chew and smile with confidence in case you are missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely preferred for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will always be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see