Professional Dental Implants from $2800 is now available in Melbourne for the residents of Nunwading at the lowest possible price and is both high-quality and inexpensive. We provide you with Australian approved world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is certainly guaranteed and delivers the best resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to ensure your visit easy and and enjoyable. We’re content with the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and now we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with enhanced function and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and authorised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a effectiveness of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a entire life.
Features of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants look and feel much like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing very difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can provide you with back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Due to the fact nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, a greater portion of your own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving upon oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are extremely durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the necessity for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
We offer advance computers and technology for your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling placed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are affiliated with number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your ability to chew and smile with certainty for anybody who is missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely preferred for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitute of teeth, ensuring your smile will almost always be healthy for years into the future.
For more information see