Professional Dental Implants from $2800 currently is available in Melbourne for residents of Mont Albert at the lowest possible value and is both excellent quality and inexpensive. We offer Australian approved world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason which can be guaranteed and allows for the best solution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to make your visit uncomplicated and enjoyable. We’re content with the highest standard of high quality in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with perfected function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and trained to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life long.
Advantages of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And because they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Since they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures might make chewing demanding. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not modified to support the implant, a greater portion of your personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, increasing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are extremely durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply that; removable. Dental implants clear away the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, along with the necessity for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
We certainly have advance technology with regards to your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling affixed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with various health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your ability to chew and smile with certainty for anybody who is missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely preferred for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitute of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for years to come.
For more information see