Professional Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be available in Melbourne at the lowest possible price and is both excellent quality and inexpensive. We provide you with Australian approved world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is guaranteed and offers the best resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we attempt to provide your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We have been pleased with the highest standard of high quality in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with enhanced function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and recognised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And since they are intended to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures may make chewing complicated. Dental implants function such as your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not entail reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not modified to support the implant, a greater portion of your own personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eradicate the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, in addition to the need for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
We certainly have advance engineering for your care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling fixed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are affiliated with quantity of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your power to chew and smile with confidence for anyone who is missing just one tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for years to come.
For more information see