Professional Dental Implants from $2800 is now offered in Melbourne for those residents in Melbourne at our cheapest price and is both fine quality and affordable. You will find Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is certainly guaranteed and will provide the most effective resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we strive to ensure your visit uncomplicated and enjoyable. We are proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care found in Melbourne and now we have been acknowledged to change our patient’s lives with improved functionality and confidence. . Our dentists are Australian trained and approved to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a entire life.
Benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And because they are created to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip inside the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Simply because they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures tend to make chewing demanding. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants may offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Mainly because nearby teeth are not changed to support the implant, more of your own personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving upon oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants take off the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the dependence on messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
Unity Dental has turned into a destination for many residents in Forest Hill since we have along tradition of rendering great outcomes for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance modern technology with regards to your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling installed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with various health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your chance to chew and smile with certainty for everybody who is missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will always be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see