High quality Dental Implants from $2800 is now available in Melbourne for patients in Malvern at our lowest cost price and is both effective and affordable. We offer Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason which can be guaranteed and will provide the most suitable treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to ensure your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We are satisfied with the highest standard of excellence in dental care found in Melbourne and now we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with improved function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and qualified to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Added benefit of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And because they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing very difficult. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants may offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Due to the fact nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, a greater portion of your own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving upon oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants have become durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants take away the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Unity Dental is really a place to go for many residents in Malvern since we have along tradition of offering good results for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We now have advance technological innovation with regards to your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling positioned TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with selection of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your capability to chew and smile with certainty in case you are missing just one tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will stay healthy for years to come.
For more information see