Professional Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be available in Melbourne for residents in Glen Waverley at the lowest possible cost and is both good quality and affordable. We provide you with Australian approved world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional objective that is certainly guaranteed and offers you the optimal solution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we attempt to ensure your visit uncomplicated and enjoyable. We’re content with the highest standard of high quality in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been known to change our patient’s lives with improved function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and certified to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a effectiveness of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a long time to come.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And since they are intended to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can certainly make chewing difficult. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. For the reason that nearby teeth are not altered to help with the implant, a greater portion of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and often will last many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, along with the necessity for messy adhesives to make sure they’re in place.
We certainly have advance modern technology with regards to your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling attached TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with range of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your chance to chew and smile with certainty if you are missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will still be healthy for years to come.
For more information see