Professional Dental Implants from $2800 is now available in Melbourne for local residents in Glen Iris at our lowest cost price and is both high standard and inexpensive. We provide Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional objective that is certainly guaranteed and provides the most beneficial solution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to provide your visit easy and and enjoyable. We’re also very proud of the highest standard of high quality in dental care available in Melbourne and now we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with improved function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and trained to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, determined by where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a entire life.
Features of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants feel and look like your own teeth. And since they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures might make chewing difficult. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not modified to help with the implant, a greater portion of your personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are extremely durable and often will last many years. With good care, many implants serve you for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants take away the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Unity Dental is actually a place to go for many residents in Glen Iris since we have along tradition of providing good results for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We now have advance computers and technology for your personal care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling positioned TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with quantity of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your ability to chew and smile with certainty for everybody who is missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitution of teeth, ensuring your smile will stay healthy for years into the future.
For more information see