High quality Dental Implants from $2800 has become available in Melbourne for residents in Dandenong at our lowest cost price and is both high quality and inexpensive. We provide you with Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is certainly guaranteed and delivers the best resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we strive to make your visit easy and and enjoyable. I am proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and we have been proven to change our patient’s lives with improved function and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and registered to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a entire life.
Features of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are built to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures will likely make chewing challenging. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants will not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. For the reason that nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, a greater portion of your own personal teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are particularly durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants reduce the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, in addition to the dependence on messy adhesives to make sure they’re in place.
Unity Dental is a huge place to go for many residents in Dandenong as we have along tradition of rendering good results for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We offer advance engineering for your personal care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling affixed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your ability to chew and smile with confidence for everybody who is missing just one tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitution of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see