High quality Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be accessible in Melbourne for residents in Brighton at our lowest cost price and is both professional quality and inexpensive. We offer Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is guaranteed and offers the most suitable treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we attempt to ensure your visit easy and and enjoyable. We’re proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with enhanced function and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and recognised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life long.
Positive factors of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are intended to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can certainly make chewing complicated. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Due to the fact nearby teeth are not modified to support the implant, a greater portion of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, increasing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants have become durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants reduce the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, in addition to the necessity for messy adhesives to ensure they are in place.
Unity Dental has turned into a place to go for many residents in Brighton since we have along tradition of delivering great outcomes for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance technological innovation for your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling affixed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your ability to chew and smile with confidence for everybody who is missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will almost always be healthy for years to come.
For more information see