Professional Dental Implants from $2800 currently is offered in Melbourne for those residents in Frankston at our lowest cost price and is both excellent quality and cost-effective. You will find Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose which can be guaranteed and offers the optimal treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we attempt to make your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We’re also content with the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with improved function and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and registered to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, determined by where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life long.
Many advantages of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And because they are created to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can certainly make chewing demanding. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants will not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, more of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are extremely durable and often will last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants take off the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the dependence on messy adhesives to ensure they are in place.Unity Dental
has become a place to go for many residents in Frankston since we have along tradition of rendering great outcomes for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We now have advance modern technology with regards to your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling affixed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with list of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your capacity to chew and smile with certainty for anyone who is missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitution of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for years into the future.For more information see