High quality Dental Implants from $2800 is now offered in Melbourne for patients in Canterbury at our cheapest price and is both high quality and inexpensive. We offer Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is certainly guaranteed and offers the very best treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to provide your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We have been pleased with the highest standard of excellence in dental care found in Melbourne and now we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with perfected performance and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and approved to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, determined by where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Features of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And since they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. As they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures will likely make chewing problematic. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not entail reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to help with the implant, a greater portion of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants have become durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the dependence on messy adhesives to keep them in place.Unity Dentalhas become a place to go for many residents in Canterbury since we have a long tradition of presenting good results for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We offer advance modern technology with regards to your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling positioned TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with quantity of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your ability to chew and smile with certainty for anybody who is missing an individual tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitute of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see