High quality Dental Implants from $2800 has become accessible in Melbourne for those residents in the City of Banyule at our lowest cost price and is both good quality and inexpensive. We provide Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is guaranteed and delivers the optimal resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to ensure your visit uncomplicated and enjoyable. We’re also proud of the highest standard of high quality in dental care available in Melbourne and now we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with perfected performance and confidence. Our dentists are Australian trained and authorised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel much like your own teeth. And since they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip inside the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. As they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures could possibly make chewing challenging. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not changed to support the implant, a greater portion of your own personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, maximizing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take off the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the need for messy adhesives to ensure they are in place.
Unity Dental has been a place to go for many residents in the City of Banyule since we have a long tradition of presenting great outcomes for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We now have advance engineering for your personal care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling positioned TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are affiliated with selection of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your capacity to chew and smile with certainty for everybody who is missing an individual tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you.
For more information see