Professional Dental Implants from $2800 is now accessible in Melbourne for those residents in Bundoora at our cheapest price and is both professional in quality and cost-effective. We provide you with Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is certainly guaranteed and offers you the very best treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we attempt to make your visit straightforward and and enjoyable. We have been pleased with the highest standard of high quality in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been acknowledged to change our patient’s lives with perfected functionality and confidence. . Our dentists are Australian trained and approved to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a long time to come.
Benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And since they are intended to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Simply because they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures might make chewing hard. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. For the reason that nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, a greater portion of your own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are particularly durable and can last very many years. With good care, many implants keep going for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants clear away the uncomfortable inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
Unity Dental is a great place to go for many residents in Bundoora as we have a long tradition of offering good results for our patients whom have learned to trust in our care.
We have advance computers and technology for your care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling attached TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are associated with various health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your power to chew and smile with certainty for everybody who is missing an individual tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely preferred for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you.
For more information see