Professional Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be offered in Melbourne for those residents in Bayswater at our lowest cost price and is both excellent quality and affordable. We provide you with Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is certainly guaranteed and offers you the very best solution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to make your visit straightforward and and enjoyable. We’re also very proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and we have been to be able to change our patient’s lives with enhanced performance and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and trained to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success rates of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a Success rateof up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a long time to come.
Advantages of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants look and feel much like your own teeth. And because they are made to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Since they become part of you, implants take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures tend to make chewing demanding. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can provide you with back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, a greater portion of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving upon oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and will last very many years. With good care, many implants serve you for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take off the uncomfortable inconvenience of removing dentures, in addition to the need for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
Unity Dental is really a place to go for many residents in Bayswater since we have a long tradition of providing good results for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance technological innovation for your personal care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment out there in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling placed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are affiliated with various health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your ability to chew and smile with confidence if you are missing a particular tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for alternative of teeth, ensuring your smile will always be healthy for years into the future.
For more information see