Accidents happen. Sometimes dental emergencies come up at the very last minute, and you need immediate treatment. When that happens, you need a dentist who is caring, kind, and available to treat you as soon as possible.
If you are having severe pain in your teeth, gums, or jaw, contact Unity Dental for our emergency dental services. We know that our patients want convenient and efficient service in times of crisis. To meet your needs, we offer a wide scope of emergency dentistry services.
Visit an Emergency Dentist near Glen Waverley
We are dedicated to making sure you receive quick emergency dental care to alleviate your pain. Patients visit us with all kinds of dental emergencies, including:
- Pain in the jaw
- Sports injuries affecting the teeth, jaw, lips, or face
- Swelling, bleeding, or trauma
- Teeth that are fractured or broken
- Broken fillings or crowns
- Any other severe pain
If your tooth is knocked out in an accident, please follow the below steps:
- Before taking any further action, place a plug in the sink you are about to use to ensure your tooth does not fall down the train.
- Very gently rinse your tooth with water or, even better, with milk and ensure that you do not damage the surrounding tissues. It is important that you gently rinse rather than scrub as this may cause damage or remove the tissues.
- Once rinsed, try gently placing the tooth back into the person’s socket if you can. Please return the tooth to it’s place the right way around, then securing it with a wet wrap. If this cannot be accomplished, then place the tooth in a small cup of milk or the person’s saliva.
When you call our office, you can expect the very best emergency care. Our dental professionals are trained to help patients around the clock.
Our utmost concern is your care and comfort. Emergency dental situations can be a huge source of stress, and we believe finances should not be your first concern. We can work with each patient to adopt a financial payment that is affordable and befitting to your budget. There are No Extra Charges for a patient in need of emergency dental care.
See our emergency dentist close to Glen Waverley
Have you chipped or lost a tooth? If you had an accident affecting your teeth, or are suffering from severe tooth ache, seeing a dentist is crucial to ensure your well-being. . We understand how uncomfortable and unpleasant a hurting, chipped or missing tooth can be, which is why our emergency dentist will try to fit you in on the very same day. Any injury to the teeth or gums can be potentially serious and should not be ignored. Ignoring a dental problem can increase the risk of permanent damage and may cause more extensive treatment later down the track.