1. Friadent implants or Ankylos implants have the TissueCare connection, which ensures that no movement of even the slightest nature can happen. The TissueCare connection also makes sure that the Dentsply implants are virtually bacteria-proof.
2. Dentsply implants are made of titanium, so it is easier for the patient’s natural bone to integrate to the Ankylos implants; the titanium material also ensures that there is very little chance that the patient’s body will reject the Friadent implants.
3. Friadent implants are recognized for their predictable and superior mechanical stability. This ensures that the patient with Dentsply implants can enjoy the Ankylos implants for a long period of time, without encountering any dental implant problems.
4. Dentsply implants are friction-locked, which means that there is no chance of bone resorption; this characteristic of the Ankylos implants also ensures that the soft and hard tissues surrounding the Dentsply implants will stay healthy.
5. Friadent implants are known for their superior aesthetic appeal, which means that the Dentsply implants will look like the patient’s natural teeth.