Professional Dental Implants from $2800 has become available in Melbourne for local residents in Templestowe at our lowest cost price and is both high standard and cost-effective. We provide you with Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional objective that is guaranteed and gives you the very best resolution to your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we strive to provide your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We’re very proud of the highest standard of high quality in dental care obtainable in Melbourne and now we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with improved performance and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and accredited to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And because they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip inside the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the presence of worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures tend to make chewing complicated. Dental implants function such as your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not modified to support the implant, more of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures tend to be simply that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the uncomfortable inconvenience of removing dentures, together with the necessity for messy adhesives to ensure they are in place.Unity Dental
is really a place to go for many residents in Melbourne since we have a long tradition of providing great outcomes for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We have advance computers and technology with regards to your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling mounted TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with selection of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your ability to chew and smile with confidence in case you are missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitute of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for years to come.For more information see