Professional Dental Implants from $2800 is now offered in Melbourne for patients in Aspendale Gardens at our lowest cost price and is both high standard and affordable. We provide Australian world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose that is certainly guaranteed and will provide the best treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical office hours, we attempt to make your visit easy and and enjoyable. I am very proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been known to change our patient’s lives with enhanced functionality and confidence. . Our dentists are Australian trained and recognised to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, according to where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a rate of success of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a long time to come.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved visual appeal. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And since they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing challenging. Dental implants function much like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can provide you with back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not entail reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Mainly because nearby teeth are not changed to support the implant, more of your personal teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, maximizing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants serve you for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants clear away the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the dependence on messy adhesives to make sure they’re in place.
Unity Dental is actually a destination for many residents in Aspendale Gardens we have along tradition of offering great outcomes for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We certainly have advance technological innovation for your care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment available in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling mounted TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a recognized, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can restore your chance to chew and smile with confidence for everybody who is missing an individual tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and talent in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will still be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see