If you are missing teeth, dental implants can restore your ability to chew and smile with confidence People who have missing teeth may benefit from techniques that allow artificial teeth (dental implants) to be secured firmly in the mouth. These techniques may range from replacing one missing tooth to replacing every tooth in the upper and lower jaws.
An implant fixture is inserted into the jaw bone to provide a base for supporting and attaching the prosthesis. A prosthesis is an artificial tooth, or row of teeth, attached to the implant.
|Simple and Generic||Regular||Complex|
|Dental Implant Surgery||$1400||$2300||$2600|
|Warranty||24 Months||5 Years||5Years|
Terms and Conditions
Dental implants can be used to:
Advantages of Dental Implants
Advantages of Ankylos Implants
1. Friadent implants or Ankylos implants have the TissueCare connection, which ensures that no movement of even the slightest nature can happen. The TissueCare connection also makes sure that the Dentsply implants are virtually bacteria-proof.
2. Dentsply implants are made of titanium, so it is easier for the patient’s natural bone to integrate to the Ankylos implants; the titanium material also ensures that there is very little chance that the patient’s body will reject the Friadent implants.
3. Friadent implants are recognized for their predictable and superior mechanical stability. This ensures that the patient with Dentsply implants can enjoy the Ankylos implants for a long period of time, without encountering any dental implant problems.
4. Dentsply implants are friction-locked, which means that there is no chance of bone resorption; this characteristic of the Ankylos implants also ensures that the soft and hard tissues surrounding the Dentsply implants will stay healthy.
5. Friadent implants are known for their superior aesthetic appeal, which means that the Dentsply implants will look like the patient’s natural teeth.
Advantages of Nobel Biocare Implants
1. NobelReplace, the world’s most widely used implant system that is suited for both starting and experienced restorative clinicians and surgical implant users, has been improved further.
2. The new NobelReplace Conical Connection (CC) has been designed to increase soft tissue volume, which leads to healthier soft tissue. The new implant combines the well-proven tapered NobelReplace implant body with an advanced 3rd generation internal conical connection and built-in platform shifting. The internal conical connection is designed to preserve the marginal bone by minimizing micro-movements and potential micro-leakage.