High quality Dental Implants from $2800 is now available in Melbourne for local residents in the City at our lowest cost price and is both effective and affordable. We provide Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional purpose which can be guaranteed and gives you the optimal treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to provide your visit uncomplicated and and enjoyable. We are proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been known to change our patient’s lives with improved functionality and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and certified to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Success of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a effectiveness of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life long.
Gains of Dental Implants
• Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are meant to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip inside the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures could possibly make chewing problematic. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not entail reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Due to the fact nearby teeth are not changed to support the implant, more of ones own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants have become durable and can last very many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply that; removable. Dental implants eradicate the unpleasant inconvenience of removing dentures, in addition to the need for messy adhesives to ensure that they’re in place.
Unity Dental is a destination for many residents in Metropolitan Melbourne since we have along tradition of delivering great outcomes for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We now have advance technology for your care and comfort as you’ll enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With computerized Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling attached TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are related number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your chance to chew and smile with confidence if you are missing just one tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for substitution of teeth, ensuring your smile will continue to be healthy for many years to come.
For more information see