From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to ensure your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. I am content with the highest standard of high quality in dental care available in Melbourne and we have been recognized to change our patient’s lives with perfected function and self esteem. . Our dentists are Australian trained and qualified to the very high standard that you have entrusted.
Results of dental implants vary, based on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a long time to come.
Many benefits of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants feel and look much like your own teeth. And because they are built to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth making you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. As they become part of you, implants eliminate discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures tend to make chewing troublesome. Dental implants function such as your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not demand reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Considering that nearby teeth are not changed to support the implant, a greater portion of your own personal teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, increasing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and can last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants take off the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, along with the necessity for messy adhesives to make sure they’re in place.Unity Dental
is a destination for many residents in Melbourne as we have a long tradition of rendering good results for our patients whom have started to trust in our care.
We offer advance engineering for your care and comfort because you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling placed TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with number of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your chance to chew and smile with confidence if you are missing an individual tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely sought after for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you. Dental implants are surgically attached below the gum line and act as anchors for replacement teeth, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants fuse to the jawbone to provide a stable foundation for replacement of teeth, ensuring your smile will always be healthy for years into the future.For more information see