Professional Dental Implants from $2800 happens to be accessible in Armadale for local residents in the CBD at our lowest cost price and is both high quality and affordable. We provide you with Australian approved, world class dental implants for cosmetic and functional reason that is guaranteed and will provide the optimal treatment for your smile.
From our convenient location in Burwood East, to our practical work hours, we try to make your visit simple and easy , and enjoyable. We have been very proud of the highest standard of excellence in dental care obtainableforArmadale and we have been acknowledged to change our patient’s lives with enhanced performance and certainty. . Our dentists are Australian trained and qualified to the very high standard that you have entrusted.Results of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but in general, dental implants have a of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a life time.
Positive factors of Dental Implants
• Improved physical appearance. Dental implants overall look and feeling like your own teeth. And since they are intended to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip from the mouth leading you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Given that they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing problematic. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can offer you back your smile you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not entail reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Mainly because nearby teeth are not changed to help with the implant, a greater portion of ones own teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, enhancing oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are certainly durable and often will last many years. With good care, many implants keep working for a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are simply just that; removable. Dental implants take off the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the dependence on messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Unity Dental has turned into a place to go for many residents in Armadale as we have a long tradition of producing great outcomes for our patients whom have come to trust in our care.
We now have advance technological innovation for your personal care and comfort as you will enjoy the latest equipment offered in dentistry. With electronic digital Xrays, Intra Oral Cameras, Ceiling mounted TV’s and Laser Dentistry, it makes the Unity Dental Difference!
For your convenience, we have on-site HICAPS (health fund claims) and EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities.
We are linked with range of health funds which are HCF, BUPA, Medibank Members Choice providers and CBHS. Members of these health funds can be assured of a known, lower out-of-pocket expense
Dental implants can reinstate your capability to chew and smile with confidence if you are missing a single tooth or many teeth. Unity Dental dentists, are widely desired for their experience and skill in implant dentistry.
Whether you are missing one tooth or a couple, dental implants may be right for you.
For more information see